Review of papers/materials
The assessment of materials is made according to the double-blind review (the assessors do not know the name of the author’s article nor does the author know the assessors’ names).
Basic criteria of analysis:
- innovation and originality of the approached subject;
- mastery of the researched subject through the study of specialized literature;
- quality of methodological approach;
- author’s contribution to the mastery of the subject;
- compliance with academic writing.
The process of assessment takes 30 days. After this period, the authors will be informed on the status of their paper: rejected, accepted, accepted with changes.Only the articles accepted by the Editorial Committee will to be published.